ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?

Go down 
+9
luccalessio
Khamulis
Eskallon
Lacaille
Kingjad
ZelosThePro
Tomtaru
Katya
iwilkilalzmBs
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 11:29

Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Yogscaststatement

EDIT:

Grr, beat me to it iwilkilalzmBs Mad Gonna leave this up anyway as it took me several seconds to crop that image, and I don't want to die in 24 years time of a sexy boating accident knowing that I had wasted that time when I could have been doing something productive...
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 11:50

that makes me feel a whole lot better, that and the fact that Lacaille was beat to the punch teehee
Back to top Go down
Vinlight
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 18:05

makes me feel better as well =) makes me wonder how all those people who swore to no longer be fans of one or the other right off the bat are going feel about their choice. the whole thing reminded me about those awful commercials for a fast food chain about the twilight movies, "Choose you side! Edward VS. [whats his name, wolf boy]. pick your cup!" lol
Back to top Go down
Spfcuk
V.I.P
Spfcuk

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 02:46

Quote :
Edward VS. [whats his name, wolf boy]
his name is Jacob Smile
Back to top Go down
Kingjad
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 03:57

Notch has apologised to the Yogscast on his Twitter about this, and it seems he can accept there was a lot of misunderstanding about what he heard second-hand from folk.

It sounds like the organisation side of this was a bit poor at times. Wouldn't call Yogscast angels but doesn't sound like they did anything wrong, not intentionally at least. Notch has come out of this with a red face for blowing up on twitter about it. Can't see Yogscast doing Minecon again anyways, even if asked.
Back to top Go down
iwilkilalzmBs
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 11:09

Haha Lac!
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 11:14

owww it be going down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?   Mojang vs. Yogscast?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mojang vs. Yogscast?!?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: Game Discussion :: Minecraft-
Jump to: