ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the Server

Go down 
+5
Katya
Hariyt
Tomtaru
Khamulis
Lacaille
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katya
Katya

Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 08:15

Khamulis wrote:
i think harry wouldnt mind me saying
A cake for the one who finds the pics!

and a cookie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 09:24

boxfried wrote:
How about making sand/glass buyable? It is rather tedious to run around for a very long time just to find sand that has not been mined yet.
Thanks for considering.

Sand is currently buyable if you hadn't seen it yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 01:11

How about server build contests? We've got some skilled builders from what I've seen. Have it set up like Harry gives a theme and anyone who enters can win prizes? Mods can either judge or enter whichever. I dunno, was just an idea to toss out there, see what people thought.
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 03:11

Misfitbitz wrote:
How about server build contests?

Watch this space Very Happy

I'm organising the offical Flux building competition. We're almost ready to post the rules and what we'd like you guys to build for the first one (we hope it will be a monthly event, with a different specification for each one).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 03:20

Lacaille wrote:
Misfitbitz wrote:
How about server build contests?

Watch this space Very Happy

I'm organising the offical Flux building competition. We're almost ready to post the rules and what we'd like you guys to build for the first one (we hope it will be a monthly event, with a different specification for each one).

YAY! lol now the question is, are these solo builds or can you collaborate with a teammate or two? I'm glad this is happening though.
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 01:04

Awesome!
those contests should help to put great content on the server.

Im kinda envisioning it like the themed builds on the videogamesawesome server, so i think it will be great fun!
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/10/2011, 17:11

Ok, so it's been a while since this thread was bumped, but I had an idea. With all of the recent pvp going on and the teams that keep forming i had the thought that some team "sports" should be available. I came across this mod a while ago and thought it was really cool. Plus it has the added advantage of making different colored "armor" so you all can tell your team members apart from who you're supposed to be killing lol

Anyway, I know Harry is on vacation, but figured if we got enough interest and all here maybe he'd let us have it.

Here's the link: Paintball in Minecraft

Obviously, I don't know how much trouble it would be to get installed on the server, nor what the load might be, but I thought I'd toss the idea out and see what people thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/10/2011, 17:22

Misfitbitz wrote:
Ok, so it's been a while since this thread was bumped, but I had an idea. With all of the recent pvp going on and the teams that keep forming i had the thought that some team "sports" should be available. I came across this mod a while ago and thought it was really cool. Plus it has the added advantage of making different colored "armor" so you all can tell your team members apart from who you're supposed to be killing lol

Anyway, I know Harry is on vacation, but figured if we got enough interest and all here maybe he'd let us have it.

Here's the link: Paintball in Minecraft

Obviously, I don't know how much trouble it would be to get installed on the server, nor what the load might be, but I thought I'd toss the idea out and see what people thought.

love it love it love it im with mis on this
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/11/2011, 10:04

the paintball sounds so cool. but the hole idea of team sports sounds even cooler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 08:12

Well there are plans to expand the PVP areas with a few different things, will have to see if it actually happens though.

For the time being you can check out my skyarena Smile /warp skyarena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Server   Suggestions for the Server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2