ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it a good game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katya
Katya

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 11:19

Cash has it on his steam account, but when I found out I would have to pay for it again even though it was already on my computer I refused to get it. Is it worth it? I like the videos of it that Total Biscuit did, even if Jesse Cox is a pain.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 13:00

it's a nice game, not really like minecraft, more RPG like than building stuff. more fun with friends then alone though. And the game doesn't have paid accounts either, so you can just boot up cashes game, create a character and play online.
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 03:26

Katya_Calamity wrote:
Cash has it on his steam account, but when I found out I would have to pay for it again even though it was already on my computer I refused to get it. Is it worth it? I like the videos of it that Total Biscuit did, even if Jesse Cox is a pain.

those vids are awsome i watch them all and jesse is fun how he keeps anoying the crap out of tb
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 05:44

Tomtaru wrote:
it's a nice game, not really like minecraft, more RPG like than building stuff. more fun with friends then alone though. And the game doesn't have paid accounts either, so you can just boot up cashes game, create a character and play online.

....it said I had to pay first when I tried O.o
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 05:50

no... you just need to steal cashes password for steam...
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Katya
Katya

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 06:07

but I dont know it and he is asleep =(
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 07:56

wake him up then and dont let him sleep till you get the pass
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 08:16

Khamulis wrote:
wake him up then and dont let him sleep till you get the pass

lmao I will tell him you told me to =D
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 23:01

i spent about 50 hours in terraria after buying it. its no minecraft, but its fun and entertaining for a while. i think its interesting that you can transfer items between worlds, although that makes it way too easy, especially if you have a map viewer.

but i like it and keep looking forward for updates to make it better.
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 21:44

It's a pretty fun game, the boss fights are fun because there's no way you can do them just starting out.

So unlike minecraft it does require a lot of time put in before you can get the best items essentially, which can give a single world a longer time span (unless you play creative on minecraft)

However i find it's not as aesthetically appealing as minecraft for me, especially after generous amounts of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it a good game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it a good game?   is it a good game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it a good game?
Page 1 of 1