ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hosting a Game (limited space)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Globbular
Carpenter
Carpenter
Globbular

Hosting a Game (limited space) Empty
PostSubject: Hosting a Game (limited space)   Hosting a Game (limited space) Icon_minitime7/3/2012, 10:33

On Saturday, March 16th, I will be hosting a game limited to only 14 spots, so join while you can! This game will be taking place daily (unless there are issues) until the beginning of April.

For now, here's an explanation of what will go down, there will be two teams (names to be organized by members), and I will, as the host, put you through many challenges, whether they be easy or tough. After your challenge is complete the losing team will vote off a member (there will be three random safe days that WILL NOT become bias in any way). When the teams get small enough I will merge them together and from then on it's every person for themselves.

The prize awarded to the winner will be 25 diamonds.

So good luck I say to you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gandalior
Carpenter
Carpenter
Gandalior

PostSubject: Re: Hosting a Game (limited space)   Hosting a Game (limited space) Icon_minitime7/3/2012, 12:35

I have seen this on TV before i swear!

btw, count me in this could be fun
Back to top Go down
Player_Name_
Freshly Spawned
Freshly Spawned

PostSubject: Re: Hosting a Game (limited space)   Hosting a Game (limited space) Icon_minitime7/3/2012, 16:19

Sounds like a decent idea until you think about it. For example, good luck getting 7 people all on at the same time for days at a time let alone 14 people. Also voting will be completely biased towards certain people. Also some people have things to attend to in which they probably wont be able to make it on all those days pretty much making responsible people lose instantly by getting kicked off for not even being there. I applaud you on the idea though.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Hosting a Game (limited space)   Hosting a Game (limited space) Icon_minitime7/3/2012, 17:30

Player_Name_ bringing everyone down with logic
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: Hosting a Game (limited space)   Hosting a Game (limited space) Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 05:03

Sounds awesome but I have to agree with Player_Name_. You will have one hell of a time getting this to work. But if you do get it sorted and organised then count me in.

Also, if you need help, I offer my services for what ever you may require (unless its gay stuff, in which case, noooooo way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosting a Game (limited space)   Hosting a Game (limited space) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosting a Game (limited space)
Page 1 of 1