ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Lossing my mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 23:40

so i have Clay Soldier mod on my minecraft and i have Creative on the flux server and i was testing something and a placed the Clay Soldier
and i was like WTF so heres some pics

Im Lossing my mind 2011-10-04_230922

Im Lossing my mind 2011-10-04_231309

Im Lossing my mind 2011-10-04_231327

Im Lossing my mind 2011-10-04_230939
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 03:20

I hope they won't crash the server... and I think bringing foreign creatures in might destroy the eco-system... (aussie).

And it probably fits better in the minecraft section :p
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 07:39

see it wasnt a dos attack at all! sith and those damn clay soldiers >.< What a Face
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:21

no client side mods! I see that mini map!!!
Back to top Go down

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:34

bu but but if yous take mah map I'll never get anywhere... hell I'd probably be lost in my own warehouse >.<
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:38

quiet you! I'll come after you and your farm next! and I dont know if they are 'illegal' or not, just harassing sith lol
Back to top Go down

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:39

that my mini map and my clay man not ur am going to rule the land hahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:40

thesith331 wrote:
that my mini map and my clay man not ur am going to rule the land hahahahahahahah

Does that make me princess of all the land???
Back to top Go down

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:41

mabey whos asking
Back to top Go down

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:45

Katya_Calamity wrote:
quiet you! I'll come after you and your farm next! and I dont know if they are 'illegal' or not, just harassing sith lol

I don't do quiet well... why you think I left global chat earlier? the sheer level of ignorance and whineyness was too tempting... Ask Ghost how many smart ass comments I was making lol.
And the farms all him, you know that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 15:46

Id be hesitant, but would say client side mods that are deemed illegal would be flying/speed hack mods, i really cant see a minimap being an issue as it shouldnt add any server load. But yeah maybe harry should chime in on this topic to wash away this gray area pig

Katya_Calamity wrote:

Ehh sith already griefed my farm once Razz

BUT he did help me replant after what he did lol.

Last edited by Tomtaru on 5/10/2011, 19:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 19:56

The minimap mod can be used as a hunting tool (see were players are) but there is no way to know if you have one (other then the SC you give us)
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 20:19

it does not show where ppl are it shows where buildings are so it can be used as a griefing tool
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 22:11

Cheater! I hope your clay soldiers eat you!

.. I didn't know you could use other mods on the server without it having it implemented? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Lossing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Lossing my mind   Im Lossing my mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Lossing my mind
Page 1 of 1