ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and Saluations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

Greetings and Saluations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 10:17

Hello everyone, this is my introduction thread.. I am SiderianDragon, most people call me "Sid". I am an admin of FluxGaming and while I haven't been all that active for a while I hope to change that..

Something you should all know about me. I hate griefers, if I catch you griefing on the FluxGaming Minecraft server, I may not be as lenient as some of the other admins or moderators.. I may ban you outright and let you appeal it to someone else. I'm not being mean, I just don't see why someone would spend 15 dollars just to harass other players and it annoys me when someone does 'harass' others..

Bullying is wrong, no matter the form!

If there's anything else though feel free to leave me a message on the forums or message me through Minecraft. Don't be upset if I don't answer the minecraft message though, I seem to get distracted really easy these days.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 10:37

hi Siddy! I agree with you on the topic of griefers. I give a 2nd change though just in case they are a 'newbie' and dont know what griefing is.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 10:53

Welcome to our forum mister admin Smile
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 18:31

welcome sid
i disagree bullying should be allowed in some cases like
Your a Wizard Harry
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 19:09

Katya_Calamity wrote:
hi Siddy! I agree with you on the topic of griefers. I give a 2nd change though just in case they are a 'newbie' and dont know what griefing is.

I like the idea of second chances but sometimes I act in the moment, rather than rationally. Actually the only time I actually do that is when griefers are involved.. or hackers.. or blatant rule breakers!

Khamulis wrote:
welcome sid
i disagree bullying should be allowed in some cases like
Your a Wizard Harry

Hey! That is very offensive! Wizards are peoples too! Even that Harry Potter gent.

Thanks for the welcomes all!

Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 19:20

they are half people :O
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 19:58

Harry Potter *thinks of what Tom said and runs off laughing*
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 02:07

what did tom say?
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 00:35

yeah, what did he say and who is tom? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Saluations   Greetings and Saluations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Saluations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: Introductions-
Jump to: