ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katya
Katya

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Empty
PostSubject: Goldeneye and Perfect Dark   Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 11:25

two of the bestest games ever IMO! Of course made by the same awesome company. I love the multiplayer arena fights. The best one s the facility...with prox mines! yeah baby!
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye and Perfect Dark   Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 22:59

my fav. subgame in goldeneye: hunt for coltrane!

one player picks the fat model (actor robby coltrane) and is basically not allowed any weapons. whoever cathes him first becomes coltrane next. its so much fun seeing the fat guy sprint through the levels in total panic. 4 players and you will have the time of your life! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye and Perfect Dark   Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Icon_minitime18/10/2011, 07:50

man I wish goldeneye and PD were online multiplayer games, Id kick yalls backsides Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye and Perfect Dark   Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Icon_minitime18/10/2011, 08:20

I wish an emulator would be able to simulate 4 people playing on the same console, but online. But I won't hold my breath on that.
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye and Perfect Dark   Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: Game Discussion :: Other Games-
Jump to: