ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cobra's gone insane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cobraviper100
Carpenter
Carpenter
cobraviper100

cobra's gone insane Empty
PostSubject: cobra's gone insane   cobra's gone insane Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:20

so last sunday i was watchen some fyruk and wanted to do my own build so 18 hours latter over this week i made this (both the hill and the castle/keep)cobra's gone insane 20120331194146

im building a city behind it and will post pics as it goes up. leave feedback of what you want built there, also tom, would you consider the keep as a spawn for when we have to restart the map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: cobra's gone insane   cobra's gone insane Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 12:43

Looks awesome so far, keep up the cool work. Maybe you could build a wall around the whole thing make it like a small city. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
cobraviper100
Carpenter
Carpenter
cobraviper100

PostSubject: Re: cobra's gone insane   cobra's gone insane Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 22:51

yeah, gopher i always had a city in mind for the keep, i built the start of it just behind the keep, the city is called kindle, a sort of nordic victorian city, this is what i have done:
cobra's gone insane 20120403054723

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cobra's gone insane   cobra's gone insane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cobra's gone insane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: ProjectPhoenix MC Server :: Workshop-
Jump to: