ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tradecraft tutorial!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

Tradecraft tutorial! Empty
PostSubject: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 07:06

Project phoenix doesn't use an economy system for it's shop. We use Tradecraft. and with tradecraft, it's very easy to setup your own shops and make up your own prices! The currency we are using are gold ingots. This means it's exciting to mine gold again, because you would be mining pure cash! (well not pure... you have to smelt it first Wink)

Spoiler:

The following spoiler tag contains all the names you have to use and their item ID's
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tomtaru on 18/3/2012, 02:07; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 01:00

I like the sound of this. Looks like its gonna be better than the economy system on the other flux. Especially now that we can make our own shops!
Back to top Go down
Jamw
Carpenter
Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime16/12/2011, 10:17

You can't sell Stone pickaxe's? Everytime i try it says "you cannot deposite that here!"
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime16/12/2011, 19:19

Jamw wrote:
You can't sell Stone pickaxe's? Everytime i try it says "you cannot deposite that here!"

You should be able to, did yu type it out on the sign correctly?in order for other people to buy some from you you make the sign like this:

[Stonepick]
buy x for Y

With x being the amount you want to sell at a time and ythe price you want to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime23/12/2011, 17:09

Tom please fix your list, clay is not sellable, but BLAY is lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime23/12/2011, 18:02

what the hell us blay??? is it blue caly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tradecraft tutorial!   Tradecraft tutorial! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tradecraft tutorial!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: ProjectPhoenix MC Server :: General-
Jump to: