ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3

Go down 
+6
Tomtaru
ZelosThePro
Katya
Vinlight
patch
luccalessio
10 posters
AuthorMessage
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Empty
PostSubject: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 10:50

TWO VERY GOOD GAMES WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE,??
Back to top Go down
patch
V.I.P
patch

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 10:54

Any need for the caps?

I prefer Battlefield 3. It's much more tactical than Mw3. Mw3 have done well with the single player, however other than that it is basically the same as all the others.
In Battlefield you get to drive vehicles and have more variety of weapons. I must admit I expected a lot less from Battlefield and a lost more from Mw3.
Back to top Go down
Vinlight
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 12:28

Battlefield has always been a Multi-player game and in my opinion it is done very well. Up until Bad Company it did not have single player but I've only played the BC2 single player. It was alright I suppose tongue . My favorite was Battlefield 2. Needed a helicopter ride to an objective? I'd get you there in one piece.... usually. XD.

I have only played 2 Call of Duty games: World at War and MW1. Both had an enjoyable single player. To multi-player I go.....meh....Its fun for about 1-2 months before they go back in their cases and start collecting dust on the shelf. I really don't understand the hype I hear about CoD.

While I enjoy a good 1P story, I can only stand playing through it 1-2 time. Multi-player is something I usually play for a very long time and keep coming back to.

Essentially that is what I expect from these two games. If I had money to spend I'd get Battlefield 3 Bioshock Infinite I love you .
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 12:31

Bioshock! omg I am dying for that game to come out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 15:58

there 2 games are really fun i play them both i love them both and me and my friend love them and if anyone tells u that bf3 and mw3 is beter on xboxs or ps3 there not playing bf3 the right way and mw3 is fun on pc to PC FTW
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 17:51

I liked BC2 more than I like BF3 to be honest. I haven't gotten to the multiplayer yet though, but the singleplayer made me yawn. As for MW3 - Co-op and Singleplayer is the best. They are both great games in their own way. So you can call me neutral Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 21:58

I can't shoot.

I've seen TB's WTF of battlefield 3's singleplayer... it looked boring...
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 22:17

dont u ever say that...
Back to top Go down
Spfcuk
V.I.P
Spfcuk

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 04:49

I prefer BF3, its a lot harder and realistic than CoD in my opinion, and I thought MW3 was a lot like MW2 although I don't play the single player stuff I like the online games better, so they may be a lot different in the single player part.
Back to top Go down
Vinlight
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 08:22

Quote :
I prefer BF3, its a lot harder and realistic than CoD in my opinion

I completely agree. The satisfaction of weeks to months of learning the physics of the game (trajectory angles with distance) to it becoming like a second nature. For me, like many, its sniping. Making it look easy is hard. My favorite and luckiest shot was when I was leading an enemy when he disappeared behind the tree line. I kept moving my scope as if i could still see him and fired. In the kill box(who killed who with what, don't know what window its called) I saw my name followed by a skull being penetrated by a bullet followed by my victim. Good days. XD All this on pc, I don't get the same experience on the console versions, but that is a different topic for another day =)
Back to top Go down
dude3338
Woodsman
Woodsman
dude3338

PostSubject: So and So   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 11:21

These two games are amazing but im more of a call of duty fan. I think that battlefield has better graphics and better multiplayer but i personally prefer MW3. MW3's singleplayer kicks azz and the battlefield controls are to hard for me to adjust to. I say the games are about equal not much of better or worse rather more popular then less.

Fun Fact- Mw3 sold more copies ion its first day then battlefield 3 did in its first week.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 11:56

luccalessio wrote:
dont u ever say that...

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you can say you dont agree, but please dont shoot down their opinions like that.
Back to top Go down
Spfcuk
V.I.P
Spfcuk

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 02:26

yeah the controls are a lot different from CoD, i get them mixed up a lot Neutral
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 10:44

sorry kat i was just joking around. and dude3338 u can adjust ur controls at the pause menu. the difference is that the crouch button[ for ps3] is right analog and knife is 0. and this is how i see it.

MW3- is a fast paced, fun, fool around game.
BF3- is a slow paced game but is really realistic.

All i know [ JUST SAYIN] is that mw3 is looking better than bf3. bf3's ad's and reviews told me if, not everyone, that it was going to be a much better multiplayer experience than bf2 bad comp... i think that they should just have worked on the multiplayer much much more. mw3 completely surprised me and got we wondering if bf3 was a waist of money.
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 13:46

My opinion, in short, is cod sucks, battlefield rules but halo is the master of them all! (i know halo isnt on topic but it is still the best: I am a halo nerd so it is to be expected from me)
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 00:25

I really like them both. MW3 is great for the Special Ops and singleplayer and I like the multiplayer some too. BF3 has also great co-op (have I heard, not tried yet since just managed to get onto multiplayer) and the multiplayer is better with the vehicles and realism.

So with a good dose of both things you will have a healthy gaming life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime28/11/2011, 07:15

i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
sirnicko
Carpenter
Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime13/2/2012, 01:46

Love MW3 im one of the best players on my XBox friends list and i got 75 friends.
I dont enjoy BF3 i find it to realistic for me.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/sirnicko1/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3   MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 AND BATTLEFIELD3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: Game Discussion :: Other Games-
Jump to: