ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

Hello Flux gamers,  xSGTxGopher here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.   Hello Flux gamers,  xSGTxGopher here. Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 12:13

Hello to all those who read this. My name for pretty much every online game or forum or anything of the like is xSGTxGopher: on XBL, on Steam, and on Minecraft; well thats not that many but anyway. The reason I use it on everything is quite frankly because I'm not very imaginative when it comes to naming things. Not quite sure why you needed to know that but, ah, oh well.
My real name is Liam and I live in England, north London. I enjoy Airsoft, a lot(i will be very disapointed if I have to explain what it is to anyone), Go-Karting is also very fun (I hope one day I get chance to combine the two), Rock Climbing is about the only form of exercise that doesn't bore me to tears, Gaming, mostly FPS's but I also play things like Portal, Minecraft, Magica etc., and lastly, sleeping is also something I do a lot of, I'm late for school about twice a week.
I'm in my last year of 'school' and I am hating every second of it. I hope things improve if and when I move on to college. I am mainly interested in Physics and computing though I also enjoy history and am good at maths, it is as dull as heck though!
I've been on the server about a week and a bit now and am lovin' it. If I can scramble the cash together, I will definitely donate to help with the server. (should be able to do it in the next few weeks!)

Sorry a rather large into there but, meh, no harm done. (I jabber on a bit sometimes)

(sorry in advance if I don't reply to comments straight away)
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.   Hello Flux gamers,  xSGTxGopher here. Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 12:43

Hello and welcome to flux gaming Smile thats a pretty nice wall of text you have there btw.

I started college this year, computing was one of my interests too, i absolutely hated school. But college has been awesome and i'm really loving my life a lot more now (hope that makes you look forward to the future)

and go karting and airsoft together? that sounds a little crazy but it sounds mega fun
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.   Hello Flux gamers,  xSGTxGopher here. Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 19:50

its ok at least it isnt the standard intro like mine Very Happy
welcome to the world of flux
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.   Hello Flux gamers,  xSGTxGopher here. Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 01:38

Thanks both you guys and honkin_pigs, thanks, that does make me feel more confident about college.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.   Hello Flux gamers,  xSGTxGopher here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Flux gamers, xSGTxGopher here.
Page 1 of 1