ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)

Go down 
+3
ZelosThePro
Katya
xSGTxGopher
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/3/2012, 01:21

Don't know why I never posted this here before; Rooster Teeth animated adventures. Basically someone in there community takes the funniest moments from their podcast(the Drunk Tank) and puts a short animation over the top of the audio.

This is probably the funniest and about the 2nd dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life:

P.S: Gavin (the one talking about headlight fluid) is not an example of a 'typical Brit', we're not all that stupid.
Back to top Go down

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2