ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)

Go down 
+3
ZelosThePro
Katya
xSGTxGopher
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Empty
PostSubject: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 08:18

For me I have two absolute favorites: Red vs. Blue and the Shadow of Israphel.

I'm presuming that all of you know what SOI is, seeing as your playing minecraft and all, but some of you may not be aware of RvB. Head over to: roosterteeth.com/rvb to check it out.

I recommend that if your new to it, then watch from the beginning of the newest series, Season 9, and then, if you like it, go back and watch from episode 1 (the latest series is quite a bit better as they use custom animations to do the Freelancer section of it, as they do all the fighting, and Halo: Reach to film the Blood Gulch part of it, as they do most of the jokes and gags. This will all make sense if you watch it).

However if you want to get a feel for who the characters are and understand some of the gags and jokes done in later series then just watch it from the beginning of Season 1 (they are just as funny, just a bit slower in terms of plot development).

I'd love to see your' suggestions!

Sorry for the massive walls of text, you'll get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime13/11/2011, 07:03

lmao I love Caboose
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime13/11/2011, 10:08

I don't think I watch any series, but I enjoy the videos of Roosterteeth. As well as freddiewong, nigahiga, yogscast, AVGN, smosh and chuggaaconroy.

I used to watch Shaytards and CTFXC daily but I was short on time so I had to stop lol. I watch their videos every now and then now Razz
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime13/11/2011, 12:52

Cool. I can admit i haven't heard of some of those Zelos but i may, if i get the chance, check them out. And Kat, I thought you might have known about R vs. B, I remember hearing you utter a brief 'bow chica bow wow' when I was on the server about a week ago.

Anyway thanks for the replies Smile
Keep um' coming.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime13/11/2011, 14:34

I watched the first two seasons of it, loved it after the first few minutes of the first epi.
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime14/11/2011, 03:53

xSGTxGopher wrote:
Cool. I can admit i haven't heard of some of those Zelos but i may, if i get the chance, check them out.

Yeah, I've been on Youtube since it first started so I have been around for some time Razz

Although some of the newer I don't watch or not know of. Probably cause they don't interest me. But the rest are awesome, you should totally check them out. All of them except chuggaaconroy and AVGN is among the top subscribed so I wonder how you haven't heard of them Shocked
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime14/11/2011, 10:43

I don't get around much Smile
I tend to just find one thing, and cling to it until i accidentally bump into something else.

Bit odd i know but meh, thats just the way I role.
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 10:44

SGT GOPHER why do u put caboose. beside that i will copy u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 19:00

luccalessio wrote:
SGT GOPHER why do u put caboose. beside that i will copy u.

coz caboose is epic and rvb is that best
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 22:18

ok what is rvb.sorry i dont speak computer language sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime23/11/2011, 22:29

luccalessio wrote:
ok what is rvb.sorry i dont speak computer language sunny

red vs blue
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 09:18

ow ok
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime24/11/2011, 12:18

Weebl and Bob used to be pretty good

also, there's Salad Fingers

And I can beat you, Zelos... I remember when rathergood.com posted their first flash videos and messing with the Buffy Swears soundboard when I was in English class Razz (aka 1999)

EDIT:

Or by web series do you mean only those which are based on games a la RvB and Yogscast?
Back to top Go down
dude3338
Woodsman
Woodsman
dude3338

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 09:43

I dont know if by shows you mean anime to but i am perverted so my favorite show is kampfer ;D
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 10:35

KAMPFER, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm toasty.
Back to top Go down
iwilkilalzmBs
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 11:12

Magical Trevor *sniff* I miss it so much...
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 11:13

ya it was good
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 13:22

Sorry. I've been away for a while. I didn't expect this topic to get this many post Smile. Kinda surprised me when I checked up on it. Ow and dude3338 yes anime does count, I guess. The only 'guide line' ,in a sense, to this topic is that it has to be something that only appears on the Internet. I thought this would be self-explanatory but guess I should of elaborated a bit.

Anyway keep the replies coming!

P.S If you post suggestions for vids, maybe post one of the vids in the reply itself, like Lac did.

P.P.S For those of you who watch R vs B (of which there is a lot more than I thought there would be), did any you just know that they were gonna go back to Valhala, or at least Halo 3? I was thinking about it since the start of Season 9. I'm glad they did.

EDIT: Here's one of my favorite episodes of R vs. B:
Basically Tex beats the living crap out of Tucker and the Reds and Grif becomes infertile

Last edited by xSGTxGopher on 25/11/2011, 13:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video clip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 15:50

xSGTxGopher wrote:
Sorry. I've been away for a while. I didn't expect this topic to get this many post Smile. Kinda surprised me when I checked up on it. Ow and dude3338 yes anime does count, I guess. The only 'guide line' ,in a sense, to this topic is that it has to be something that only appears on the Internet. I thought this would be self-explanatory but guess I should of elaborated a bit.

Anyway keep the replies coming!

P.S If you post suggestions for vids, maybe post one of the vids in the reply itself, like Lac did.

P.P.S For those of you who watch R vs B (of which there is a lot more than I thought there would be), did any you just know that they were gonna go back to Valhala, or at least Halo 3? I was thinking about it since the start of Season 9. I'm glad they did.

EDIT: Here's one of my favorite episodes of R vs. B:
Basically Tex beats the living crap out of Tucker and the Reds and Grif becomes infertile

that one was my favorite too she gose super texs on the ass
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 01:51

now i know what this is. i love this!
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 07:12

Awesome. Glad I could introduce you to it. Its pretty good huh?

As I mentioned originally, go to roosterteeth.com/rvb. They are all just as good but in different ways. The first halo 1 stuff is a little annoying to watch because of the graphics but they're still good.
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
luccalessio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 07:58

ya i love this its really funny
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime26/3/2012, 00:54

Thought i'd reboot this topic for all the new members to find

Here's another of my favourite Red Vs. Blue episodes. Season 9, Episode 10
Time to watch Tex kick ass, enjoy!

Note: for some reason the video is backwards (as in everything that is on the left is on the right and vice versa). I couldn't find a better one so you'll have to bare with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime26/3/2012, 16:11

Neurotically Yours is the best web series ever Foamy can not be beat LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime26/3/2012, 16:19

i love rvb its so funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)   What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best Web-series ever? (includes shows that no longer exist/don't make any more episodes)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next