ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info of what has happened on the new map.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hariyt
Retired
Hariyt

Info of what has happened on the new map. Empty
PostSubject: Info of what has happened on the new map.   Info of what has happened on the new map. Icon_minitime23/9/2011, 06:10

The new bukkit unstable builds, has crashed and corrupted the map. The bukkit created a memory dump, and created a entity (player) error. This corrupted the map after the server crashed.

But not all hope is lost!

I have gotten a schematic of the spawn, and the areas around and I positioned it in the same place as before in the same seed (after many hours of mcediting).

Sorry if you have lost your house or items!

I hope there will be a reccomended build soon, in which the server will be much smoother.

Thanks
Harry.

Oh and I will need some people on to help smooth out spawn, looks a bit rough after mcedit

Last edited by Tomtaru on 23/9/2011, 08:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Info of what has happened on the new map.   Info of what has happened on the new map. Icon_minitime23/9/2011, 08:33

No double posting mister admin!
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Hariyt
Retired
Hariyt

PostSubject: Re: Info of what has happened on the new map.   Info of what has happened on the new map. Icon_minitime23/9/2011, 17:37

I tried to move it Sad But it just duped it D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info of what has happened on the new map.   Info of what has happened on the new map. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info of what has happened on the new map.
Page 1 of 1