ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Update Info Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drakooth
V.I.P
drakooth

Server Update Info Request Empty
PostSubject: Server Update Info Request   Server Update Info Request Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 10:12

Ceejai just updated his bukkit for minecraft 1.0 server.
I was wondering when will the server be online again, and can we please get some more info about whats going on, and what the status of the map edit is?

best regards, Drakooth, Isosta and Ceejai
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakooth.com
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Server Update Info Request   Server Update Info Request Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 10:31

drakooth wrote:
Ceejai just updated his bukkit for minecraft 1.0 server.
I was wondering when will the server be online again, and can we please get some more info about whats going on, and what the status of the map edit is?

best regards, Drakooth, Isosta and Ceejai

I believe if the recommended bukkit is out, I'd say a week or so to prepare the map. I'm pretty sure there will be some pre 2.0 event before we reset the map as well. The last question I can't answer because I'm tired and can't figure out what you mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: Server Update Info Request   Server Update Info Request Icon_minitime26/11/2011, 10:41

There isn't a reccommended build out yet unfortunately. It's up to Harry if we were to use a build that may still be buggy, but from what he's already said, I doubt that would happen.

Your timings are probably about right though Zelos. Once we get the new map, it will take a few days to build a new spawn even if we port the old castle over, and we'll also need time to test pluggins. I hope we'll get a day of destruction on the 1.8 map, but I'm more interested in getting on a new map if I'm honest.

Not sure what you mean by map edit. We've been saving some landmarks from the current map so that they might be copied to the new one. Is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Update Info Request   Server Update Info Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Update Info Request
Page 1 of 1