ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

February Build Competition!

Go down 
+4
patch
Khamulis
Phy
Tomtaru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

February Build Competition! Empty
PostSubject: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 00:33

Ok, this months build competition will be all about... building a jail!

Due to the current jail plugin being outdated and causing too many issues with the server, it had to be replaced...

Currently installed is the SimpleJail plugin... as the name says it, it is a very basic, simple jail.

So with this new plugin, the old jail is a bit... over the top as we cannot use it's features...

That's why we decided to host another build competition with the goal of designing a new jail!

Specs: 14*17 blocks, any height.
Rooms:
  • 1 general holding cell ( must be able to hold at least 5 people)
  • At least 3 other cells
  • Make it awesome rooms

We will keep the privilege to make changes according to our needs.

You got until Sunday 19th of February to sign up for the competition (alone or in groups of maximum 3 people) and you have until the 29th of February to complete your build.

The prize will be one diamond block, one gold block and one iron block per person on the winning team!

Last edited by Tomtaru on 19/2/2012, 06:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Phy
Carpenter
Carpenter
Phy

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 01:29

Make sure that the jails aren't too comfortable.
People that get jailed should be regretting thier mistakes. Not feel like they are in a luxury hotel.
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 03:03

i might try something...yes i know im not allowed to win because of creative
Back to top Go down
Phy
Carpenter
Carpenter
Phy

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 03:18

Have Tom or Kat put you in survival until the build competition ends. Than you would be allowed to win.

Aslong as you dont use any spawned in items i'm pretty sure Tom and Kat wouldn't mind aslong as you're on survival.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 03:30

He can switch his own gamemode, but if he want's to enter the competition, I'll make him V.I.P. untill the competition is over.
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 18:03

yea but that would mean starting from scratch i had stuff in my old home but kelly took most of it i think anyway i still have a castle to finish maybe i should focus on that Razz
Back to top Go down
patch
V.I.P
patch

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime17/2/2012, 04:27

I'll add your name on the lockette signs if you really want. I won't be online much over the next few weeks because of college work so you can help yourself.
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime18/2/2012, 13:58

I would like to take part so if anyone needs an extra team member I'll be happy to help. If no one wants me then I'll might still take part (if someone gives me a bigger space to build - as I live in a small cave beneath Seashire). If I am to be on my own then my "team" name will be Team xSGTx
Back to top Go down
Jexxor
Freshly Spawned
Freshly Spawned

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime19/2/2012, 06:31

Ill sign up for it with Blood

Team Jex - jexxor23 and BloodWolfJW
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime21/2/2012, 15:47

ok... so we have two teams...

Team Jex and Team xSGTx
Back to top Go down
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime22/2/2012, 03:22

Heck, if you will have me I would be happy to enter and try and get something done on the last day of the contest!
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime22/2/2012, 03:52

So when does the actual building start? So I can plan my time IRL properly and leave time to participate.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime22/2/2012, 10:02

Well since the their wasn't a lot of edvertising, you can still enter Esk... but you won't be unbanned before friday... and judging day is on the 29th.
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 09:14

[Nagging sequence commencing] When are our builds going to be judged? [Nag, nag, nag Smile]
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 14:25

we had to wait for someone to log on, but they didnt log on til after Tom had gone to bed. Scores have been tallied and the winner will be announced sometime on the 2nd. Patience is a vitue my friend. (and yes I know its pretty ironic that came from me) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Build Competition!   February Build Competition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Build Competition!
Page 1 of 1