ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 22:52

February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011

Rest in Peace. I was never a fan of ipods but your impacts on the world of technology have been numerous.
Back to top Go down
patch
V.I.P
patch

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 23:56

Apple won't be the same without him. Sad it wouldn't suprise me of apple go down hill now.
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime7/10/2011, 02:26

I thank him for my iPod touch and his technology that made computers possible. Rest in peace middle aged man, cancers a Lovely Woman.

I think Bill Gates will be the big guy with Microsoft once again now. I don't think anyone has such a great mind like Steve had so yeah Apple will probably still go on but not the same Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime7/10/2011, 02:38

patch wrote:
it wouldn't suprise me of apple go down hill now.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Apple has a huge market share or the MP3 player, phone and PC industry, and it's stiffling innovation imo. I've never been a massive Apple fan, and although I've been sorely tempted on a few occasions, there's no way I'd ever fork out £1000 on a basic macbook when I can build a cutting edge desktop for the same price.

It's very sad that Steve's gone though. Apple was practically dead before he took the helm again. I remember my friend buying the first gen iPod when it came out and being a tad jealous (even though my old MP3 player was a lot older and still smaller, his was prettier.... and it had that damned scroll wheel thingy!) He brought style back to an ailing brand.
Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime7/10/2011, 02:49

Lacaille wrote:
patch wrote:
it wouldn't suprise me of apple go down hill now.

... there's no way I'd ever fork out £1000 on a basic macbook when I can build a cutting edge desktop for the same price....

^^ This right here, I don't care how "OMG awesome!!!" Apple products might be, I refuse to pay that much for one. School, or work later, wants to hand me one, fine, I'll use it and be ok, but I'm not just up and buying one for myself.

It is a loss though, we can only hope that Apple doesn't let the loss derail them completely, as much as I argue with price, they have some really cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime7/10/2011, 03:24

A nice vid of Steve Wozniak taking about Jobs: http://bcove.me/e8vamdyz
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 01:22

Poor guy, cancer is hell.

Other than that: Thanks for pushing technology forward. No thanks for being a di** through most of your career.

Im strangely indifferent to his death. Well, life is a bit** and then you die.
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: