ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am back to stay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I am back to stay! Empty
PostSubject: I am back to stay!   I am back to stay! Icon_minitime22/9/2011, 20:40

It is sith, thats right I am back to stay, moving with moose was bad of me but I am back to stay for good. I will fight the griefers and stand strong!

P.S: If A.V.O find out how to get onto the server they can still see poofed admins and mods.

Last edited by eskallon on 23/9/2011, 02:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just fixed some grammar issues. =))
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

I am back to stay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back to stay!   I am back to stay! Icon_minitime23/9/2011, 04:47

lol at eskallon if you ever try 2 correct me (yes i make a lot of mistakes) ill just edit them back in cause im like a pirate and i dont give a damm about rulez PIRAT SPAM pirat

Last edited by Khamulis on 23/9/2011, 17:21; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : told you i would edit them back)
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

I am back to stay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back to stay!   I am back to stay! Icon_minitime23/9/2011, 05:10

i can live without pirate spam BUNNY albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am back to stay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back to stay!   I am back to stay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am back to stay!
Page 1 of 1