ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Live with the new map!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

Going Live with the new map! Empty
PostSubject: Going Live with the new map!   Going Live with the new map! Icon_minitime18/3/2012, 12:59

Ladies and gentlemen!

Destiny, our non-pvp map, has gone live! yes, Destiny is a permanent map again so start building!

The Ark has arrived (the commandsigns don't work yet, so bear with me) and will be staying for a while.
The Ark brings good news and bad news...
The bad news is... only half your stuff stayed in the chests... I've done my best and tried a couple of times to load it back up from backups. But to no avail everytime I make the schematic, it results in hal filled chests...
The good news is... if you had enchanted items in the top of your chests, they are still echanted!

We have installed the Launchme plugin so now we have cannons teleporting you to places!

We also have a different shop plugin with a spawnshop for nether items. The market has been build but can't be used as of yet. Shop creation tutorial will follow later!

If you didn't realize yet, the nether is off... it will not be turned on, so don't ask. We're going to build a spawn for the new Chaos pvp world now!

Again, I'm sorry for your items but please look at the bright side, you still have a full double chest left full of goodies, and some are even still enchanted.
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

Going Live with the new map!
Page 1 of 1