ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts School

Go down 
+2
Spfcuk
Eskallon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime14/2/2012, 04:29

Hiya Everyone,
So despite you all thinking I do nothing, their is one thing I do do, the largest project I have ever tried and succeeded. So as the title says, it is Hogwarts. Being a massive fan of the books, films and entire universe. It seemed natural for me to build this castle which we can all immediately recognise. I have many a times been fascinated with its beauty and have put hundreds of hours into this project which has spanned many months now. I have hand placed over 150,000 blocks and used voxel+worldedit to landscape another 300,000-500,000. This has been all I have built recently and while still being a WIP is what I am most proud of and will always be. So without further ado, may I present to you pictures of my castle.

Hogwarts School C0Ydr

Hogwarts School M7XRr

Hogwarts School FGPL8

Hogwarts School 2z784

Hogwarts School 85E6l

Hogwarts School MkE9c

Hogwarts School Gt6dT

Hogwarts School SeIwR

Like I said, its still WIP, but all I need to do now is finish the very last part of the west wing and clean some areas up. Other than that its the landscaping which is what I will be doing, with a castle this big, it needs a big crater to be lowered in, however I will be attempting to make it look as natural as possible with cliffs, mountains and a forest around it making it blend into the blocky world we know and love. Thanks for viewing, I look forward to hearing your opinions. If you'd like to take a better look(pictures don't come close to displaying this wonder) then feel free to PM me.

Yours
Eskallon
Back to top Go down
Spfcuk
V.I.P
Spfcuk

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime14/2/2012, 05:08

This is seriously amazing
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime14/2/2012, 12:30

Wow dude, you have some serious talent, this is petty damn amazing. Was this done in ssp or is it on the server? I would quite like to see it up close.
Back to top Go down
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime14/2/2012, 18:49

Thanks for the compliments, this was made on a different server (not phoenix). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime14/2/2012, 21:06

let me guess you have put your own bed next to hermione

nice work it looks amazing didnt expect this of you XD
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime15/2/2012, 11:43

Amazing eskallon Smile Will you be making the Quiditch arena as well?
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 06:42

After taking a look at the height increase today, I decided I am going to wait till 1.2 to finish the projects, here I will raise it out of the crater and be able to do the landscaping to a better quality than before. Once I get the landscaping done I will be able to start work on the:

Quidditch Pitch
Forbidden Forest
Hagrids Hut
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime16/2/2012, 07:27

it looks even better in person
you did a great job on it esk, I want to see it when its completed =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogwarts School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School   Hogwarts School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School
Page 1 of 1