ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?

Go down 
+6
Arykai
Eskallon
Khamulis
Tomtaru
Katya
Lord_Kitchen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dude3338
Woodsman
Woodsman
dude3338

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Derp   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/12/2011, 09:39

I would do a simple thing that won't <bleep> the world. I would go back 1-2 days get the lottery numbers and win. simple as that.

Last edited by Tomtaru on 22/12/2011, 10:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no <bleep>ing!)
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/12/2011, 03:15

dude3338 wrote:
I would do a simple thing that won't <bleep> the world. I would go back 1-2 days get the lottery numbers and win. simple as that.

That would actually eff the world Razz Well done.

Come to think of it.. I'd rather have the "What If" machine from Futurama. Less risk when using that than using the time machine.
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/12/2011, 09:19

ZelosThePro wrote:
dude3338 wrote:

That would actually eff the world Razz Well done.

Come to think of it.. I'd rather have the "What If" machine from Futurama. Less risk when using that than using the time machine.

What about a Time Machine and a What if Machine.. "if I take the lottery numbers, how eff'd is the world?"
Back to top Go down
cobraviper100
Carpenter
Carpenter
cobraviper100

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/12/2011, 16:25

i'd go back and find out a way to stop world hunger. and obama from getting into office
XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/12/2011, 22:18

You make a good point Sid. Although you'd have the risk of someone stealing your time machine unless you hide it and lock it up somewhere safe. But if I had to choose, time machine < what if machine Razz

I don't get americans. You guys loved Obama when he was elected but now you hate him?
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/12/2011, 03:22

ZelosThePro wrote:
You make a good point Sid. Although you'd have the risk of someone stealing your time machine unless you hide it and lock it up somewhere safe. But if I had to choose, time machine < what if machine Razz

I don't get americans. You guys loved Obama when he was elected but now you hate him?

I don't hate Obama, I hate the American government in general. Obama, however, is the president so all the s*** that goes down when he's in office is his fault, whether he had a hand in it or not.
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/12/2011, 20:46

SiderianDragon wrote:
ZelosThePro wrote:

I don't hate Obama, I hate the American government in general. Obama, however, is the president so all the s*** that goes down when he's in office is his fault, whether he had a hand in it or not.

America the birthplace of aids....
thats what came to my mind reading this dont know why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2