ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you study or work as?

Go down 
+6
patch
Spfcuk
ZelosThePro
Katya
Tomtaru
honkin_pigs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

What do you study or work as? Empty
PostSubject: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:04

I was just wondering what all of you clever people work as or study?

I'm currently studying a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in ICT. (computer stuff)
Were currently coding a multi form program in vb6 that calculates your net pay after deductions etc (easy stuff)

And i found out i can access the forums from college, probably not a good thing, im sure i'll get distracted alot now Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:25

I'm an operator in a chemical plant. making plastics in a big reactor. 3 shifts, seven days in a row...

Last edited by Tomtaru on 3/11/2011, 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:40

Tomtaru wrote:
I'm an operator in a chamical plant. making plastics in a big reactor. 3 shifts, seven days in a row...

Ah thats pretty cool, bit more abnormal than working in an office, sounds interesting though, but probably only when you start then it gets boring quick Razz

Do you enjoy it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:48

It's not bad and the pay is ok, and two days are never the same...
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:54

Tomtaru wrote:
It's not bad and the pay is ok, and two days are never the same...

Thats pretty cool then, im aiming to go into software developement or something else like that, im currently scripting some minecraft mods in my spare time to touch up on my java Smile
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 01:48

When I grow up I want to work in a play doh factory like Tom
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 03:33

Poor tom, being bullied like that...

Anyways, I'm thinking of either studying computer thingies or media and communication. No clues of what future job I will take though.
Back to top Go down
Spfcuk
V.I.P
Spfcuk

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 04:14

I'm taking Japanese, Spanish, Maths and L3 National Business Diploma at college.
Back to top Go down
patch
V.I.P
patch

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 04:17

I'm at college studying a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in media. I'm making a doumentary at th moment and I'm hoping to go into the film industry and become a film editor or maybe a short film director.
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 05:01

Currently unemployed Neutral

Spent the last year teaching physics at A level, as well as GCSE and Ks3 science. Now looking for a menial office job to tide me over while I learn to fly fixed wing aircraft.
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 10:51

I'm looking to become some form of physicist when I'm old enough. Things like the Large Hadron Collider at CERN really interest me. I'm also interest in computing so something like software programming would probably be a fall back plan for me.

I'm certain, however, that I don't wont to be stuck in an office for my whole life.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 20:07

When i finally go on to get a degree in computer forensics i plan to start up my own business with money i already have set aside, and then i plan to live life to the full Smile

retire by the age of 40 because i'll be able to afford to >.<

The ict industry is such good money and so easy too.
Back to top Go down
Spfcuk
V.I.P
Spfcuk

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime5/11/2011, 05:28

I'm going to go to uni and do Japanese then I'm going to be a technical contract translator or just a translator, so lots of money for me =)
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime5/11/2011, 08:27

awh that'd be awesome Surprised good luck with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vinlight
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 05:55

I am currently doing a certificate program in 3D Modeling and Animation. I hope to one day be an environmental designer for video games. That involves not only creating the game world but also all the props that fill its space. I am working on a short animated film that will span several semesters so it should be done in about 1 1/2 years. I have 3 people working for me on my idea (Power!!!). I also plan on ruling the world one day.
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 06:05

I went to college for a business major and completed most of the courses then I ran into math issues and started failing and eventually dropped out. I am currently unemployed and spend most of my free time trying to find some form of employment in my craphole of a 'town'.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 11:27

Ah vin thats pretty awesome, animations never been something i've looked into learning, but it does amaze me Smile

And sid, im sure something will come around for you eventually Smile don't worry about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you study or work as?   What do you study or work as? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you study or work as?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: