ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pixels!!! lots of them!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pixels!!! lots of them!  Empty
PostSubject: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 01:35

Pixels!!! lots of them!  20111102102520

I'm never doing another one... lol at least not this big.
He looks best in the default texture pack and final dimensions are ~165 long by 100 high. I need to figure out a way to see him right without flight, so if you have ideas, let me know lol... shoulda thought of that when I started.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 10:09

My texturepack just sucks for looking at it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 13:03

Yeah it looks really strange with my regular pack too. Default pack works pretty well.

Last edited by Misfitbitz on 3/11/2011, 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 13:05

excuse me, just because we have creative mode it doesnt mean we dont spend as much time as you on it. Look at Phytek he doesnt have creative and he is making tons of pixelart, great pixelart. The least you could have done was admit what a great job she did!!!
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:28

I never said it sucked D: she know's that! I just said my texturepack was bad for looking at it...
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 21:40

to clear up confusion... a post was removed
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 01:45

Tomtaru wrote:
I never said it sucked D: she know's that! I just said my texturepack was bad for looking at it...

sorry Tommy, I wasn't yelling at you, a post was removed.....
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 20:13

I think you did an awesome job on this, from that perspective it looks awesome Smile maybe build a small stand for people to go up on to take a look?

Either way, it's pretty sick and must've taken lots of time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixels!!! lots of them!    Pixels!!! lots of them!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixels!!! lots of them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: ProjectPhoenix MC Server :: Workshop-
Jump to: