ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please remove the Comic Sans font!

Go down 
5 posters

This House believes that the current font which is used on this forum is awful and must be changed
Aye. (The font needs to be changed)
Please remove the Comic Sans font! Vote_lcap63%Please remove the Comic Sans font! Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Nay. (The font does not need to change)
Please remove the Comic Sans font! Vote_lcap25%Please remove the Comic Sans font! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Abstention. (Have not come to a decision or do not want to)
Please remove the Comic Sans font! Vote_lcap12%Please remove the Comic Sans font! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Lord_Kitchen
Carpenter
Carpenter
Lord_Kitchen

Please remove the Comic Sans font! Empty
PostSubject: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 22:09

This dreadful font which a considerable amount of us most thoroughly detest must be banished from the forum. The font should be adjusted to the will of the community therefore I am proud to announce the creation of a poll. The motion of this poll is, "This House believes that the current font which is used on this forum is awful and must be changed".
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 22:13

Supporting this! if nothing happens we'll have to get everyone who doesn't like the font to boycott the forums, that way there wouldn't be enough people posting to actually have a running forums tongue

Centuary gothic is a nice font Smile
Back to top Go down
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 00:36

What has happened, I log and and see this ridiculous font here, is this a mac only problem that the font has changed. Its tinie tiny now.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 00:37

Indeed, you mac users all suck! windows users are getting calibri as default...

Please give me a mac font so I can add it to the list?
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 01:19

Just another reason to not buy Apple Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord_Kitchen
Carpenter
Carpenter
Lord_Kitchen

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 03:53

Tomtaru I suggest using Helvetica. It is the standard font used in 'pages'.
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 04:17

I'd suggest having Tahoma or Sylfaen. Looks pretty good. I don't get the fuzz with the current one though Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please remove the Comic Sans font!   Please remove the Comic Sans font! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please remove the Comic Sans font!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: ProjectPhoenix Forum :: Website issues-
Jump to: