ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Public Tree Farm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

My Public Tree Farm Empty
PostSubject: My Public Tree Farm   My Public Tree Farm Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 13:14

Public tree farm i made today on misfitz and ghosts island, thought i'd take progression screen caps and post it up.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Just need to get some pictures of the inside, or a short video showing the inside to finnish the progress diary for the build, it's all done now though.

total time taken: 5 hours

Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: My Public Tree Farm   My Public Tree Farm Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 19:55

nice job but...not to brag but on the old map before i was mod i made a much lardger one like 4 times maybe underground once and pine trees fit in with room to spare just saying because it came back to my memory Razz and now i regret not taking pics Sad

edit
srry not 4 times 2 times i think
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: My Public Tree Farm   My Public Tree Farm Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 21:14

awh that's awesome Surprised i don't think i'd have the patience to do that in one login, i can spend 5 hours on something in one but after that i really find it hard to motivate myself to keep going Razz

I'll probably extend onto the farm if we end up getting more members into the town, but i think we'll end up having a map reset sometime soon so it'll just be gone anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Public Tree Farm   My Public Tree Farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Public Tree Farm
Page 1 of 1