ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dubstep, Show me what you got

Go down 
+6
Katya
Tomtaru
Khamulis
Lacaille
Lonely_Simon
honkin_pigs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

Dubstep, Show me what you got Empty
PostSubject: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 11:14

So it looks like most of you like dubstep, post your favourite dubstep songs Very Happy

I'll start.

Current Favourite

All-time favourite
Back to top Go down
Lonely_Simon
Woodsman
Woodsman

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 11:27

Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 11:49

Ooh nice, may aswell make this a mass dubstep thread Razz

Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 19:56

On the lighter side of dub:

Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 22:31

Personally i love mt eden, even though they get loads of criticism, they're still good imo Smile
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 21:01

nr 7 from 32:30
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 21:23

Khamulis wrote:

nr 7 from 32:30

lool, sunlight is a funny video because all the way through, there's not one second of footage with sunlight in Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 04:47

I smell some bans comming up... dubstep is evil!
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 06:52

dubstep is the devils music
Back to top Go down
Porkchop_96
V.I.P
Porkchop_96

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 12:53

Kids these days. no one ever listens to good music anymore. (i guess you call that music)
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 03:58

Porkchop_96 wrote:
Kids these days. no one ever listens to good music anymore. (i guess you call that music)

maybe I can interest you in some of this?

Back to top Go down
Porkchop_96
V.I.P
Porkchop_96

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 07:09

Great now that song is stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 07:31

Dubstep is awesome, and it's not the only genre of music i like, i listen to absolutely anything, tell me what you think is good music and i'll probably agree.
Back to top Go down
Porkchop_96
V.I.P
Porkchop_96

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 08:02

honkin_pigs wrote:
Dubstep is awesome, and it's not the only genre of music i like, i listen to absolutely anything, tell me what you think is good music and i'll probably agree.

Classic Rock
Back to top Go down
DX290
Freshly Spawned
Freshly Spawned

PostSubject: DUBSTEP   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 08:39

Dubstep is the devils music, it is hypnotic and can cause you to do stuff that you wouldn't do normally. very bad stuff. i suggest u dont listen to it. because i used to listen to it, i hated it but i still listened to it. then someone reminded me how crap it was and I just remembered there and then how i always despised it. that just shows how dubstep can control you. I never listen to it ever now. im not trying to tell you what to do, i'm just saying from past experiences. i don't want to start a fight or anything.
If this annoys you. go report it to your local police station. elephant
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 20:02

DX290 wrote:
Dubstep is the devils music, it is hypnotic and can cause you to do stuff that you wouldn't do normally. very bad stuff. i suggest u dont listen to it. because i used to listen to it, i hated it but i still listened to it. then someone reminded me how crap it was and I just remembered there and then how i always despised it. that just shows how dubstep can control you. I never listen to it ever now. im not trying to tell you what to do, i'm just saying from past experiences. i don't want to start a fight or anything.

Dubstep isn't like that for me, i genuinly enjoy the music, the bass drops send shivers down my spine, the music helps me to get to sleep at night, and also it helps me when im working on assignments, my typing wpm seems to go up a lot if im sitting infront of my laptop listening to some dub that'll hype me up.

So pretty much, it's all good for me, i've also djed at some places and around here, it seems to be everyone that likes dub Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 00:47

Some Dub is ok, if its real dirty though I cant stand it
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 01:51

Dubstep has actually been since the 90's but have become popular in these days. I do like the newer type of dub rather than the old. I think its because it kinda reminds me of gaming music which I also love.

I guess you'll have to be a young person with a wide music taste to like it though. Or just be a fan of many different noises as well as some good bass. Oooh that feeling when the bass drops...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 03:03

:/ early 2000's late 90's at BEST. Unless your confusing Dubstep with Drumb and bass ?

For me growing up I listned to stuff like Dj magic mike, was alll about the bass
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 04:27

Ghostwolf1114 wrote:
:/ early 2000's late 90's at BEST. Unless your confusing Dubstep with Drumb and bass ?

For me growing up I listned to stuff like Dj magic mike, was alll about the bass

I swear I heard/read somewhere it started up in the 90's. But yeah early in the 2k mark, evolved from some UK music thingies. It has really evolved from what it was though, I don't like the old type dubstep that much tbh.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 04:33

I love the bass, i've already bought myself 2 12" ascenant audio subwoofers to install into my car when i learn to drive, should be kick ass Razz

Back to top Go down
DX290
Freshly Spawned
Freshly Spawned

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 05:46

honkin_pigs wrote:
DX290 wrote:

Dubstep isn't like that for me, i genuinly enjoy the music, the bass drops send shivers down my spine, the music helps me to get to sleep at night, and also it helps me when im working on assignments, my typing wpm seems to go up a lot if im sitting infront of my laptop listening to some dub that'll hype me up.

So pretty much, it's all good for me, i've also djed at some places and around here, it seems to be everyone that likes dub Smile

ive always hated it... apart from when i got hypnotised by it... Twisted Evil Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 10:14

ZelosThePro wrote:
Ghostwolf1114 wrote:

I swear I heard/read somewhere it started up in the 90's. But yeah early in the 2k mark, evolved from some UK music thingies. It has really evolved from what it was though, I don't like the old type dubstep that much tbh.

it's from 1998... see it's old... now stop liostining to it because it's not old enough to be in...
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 17:59

Tomtaru wrote:
ZelosThePro wrote:
Ghostwolf1114 wrote:

it's from 1998... see it's old... now stop liostining to it because it's not old enough to be in...

Never! Wubwubwub all the way!
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 20:55

Tomtaru wrote:
ZelosThePro wrote:
Ghostwolf1114 wrote:

Pretty sure we have freedom of choice to listen to whatever we want. What's your take on DnB ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Show me what you got   Dubstep, Show me what you got Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dubstep, Show me what you got
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: Music-
Jump to: