ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New website header

Go down 
+4
Lacaille
Eskallon
Hariyt
honkin_pigs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 11:01

Just wondering if we could have a new website header, i don't dislike the current one but i've seen loads of them which are pretty similar on mc server forums Smile

i put one together quickly on photoshop because i'm bored being as i can't get onto the server, it's not exactly ideal but i thought i'd have a shot at it Smile

New website header IblsrTybVvmyG2

Let me know what you think about the current header, and if you don't mind tell me what you think of mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Hariyt
Retired
Hariyt

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 17:41

Wow, thats actually very very nice..

Round off the edges?
Back to top Go down
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 17:47

In my opinion definatly, go for it. I made the one up there but this one looks amazing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 20:01

Looks good. I'd suggest filling 'flux gaming forums' in white though so it stands out a bit more. Also the obsessive compulsive in me urges you to centre the writing; because the enderman is smaller than the derpy pig the text is a littler farther to the right at the moment tongue
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 22:22

Wow thanks for the feedback guys, i've got a dentist appointment today but after that i'll get back to work on the image, at the moment it's also a smaller file size than the current one, if that matters at all.

Thanks for the feedback, i'll take it all into account when im working on it again later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime25/10/2011, 08:37

Could you make it so it has the admins skins on there?
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime25/10/2011, 08:58

Tomtaru wrote:
Could you make it so it has the admins skins on there?

If i had a render of those skins then yeah it'd be simple. i'd have to screencap the admin skins and then try cut them from the picture, then move them into the header.

It's easier to do with the mobs i put in because theirs already .png renders of them with transparent backgrounds.

However im sure i can try get it done for you, it just involves me getting a good screencap of each admin. how many are there?
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 12:31

Worked on a request for tom, put the 3 admins into the image, removed enderman and pig, here it is now,

New website header ICUkY6ymjsZfv

Required me building a green screen in my basement, then taking pictures haha.

Spoiler:

Any adjustments or criticism feel free to post Smile
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 16:28

I probably should've been there for you to take a picture of my skin without the pumpkin but maybe it works better that way Razz
Back to top Go down

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 17:59

i think we could have one for the server and one for the forum so no staff is left out what does everyone think im just puting it out there
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 18:08

thesith331 wrote:
i think we could have one for the server and one for the forum so no staff is left out what does everyone think im just puting it out there

yeah i'd like to see one with all the staff on it but at the same time, i'd hate to take advantage of honkin's generosity so ultimately it'll be in his court whether or not to do one like that..
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 20:00

if im put on it will you censor me i hope not Smile
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime26/10/2011, 21:12

I'm happy to do one of all staff if that's what people want me to do, and tomatru put a pumpkin on for your picture sid, i took 4 pictures of your skin and the pumpkin happened to be the best looking one to put in Wink not saying your face is ugly or anything Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 04:16

I like it very much Smile

I said just admins because... well the admin team won't change as much as the mod team.
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 05:46

oooh awesome, i never thought it'd actually get selected, now to try make one with every staff...
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 19:19

you did a good job on that,I really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 22:04

Katya_Calamity wrote:
you did a good job on that,I really like it Smile

Thanks, positive feedback makes it worth doing, i didn't think it'd be good enough to be featured originally Smile
Back to top Go down

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 01:20

Hmm maybe it should a monthly thing , player created banners
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime28/10/2011, 03:59

Ghostwolf1114 wrote:
Hmm maybe it should a monthly thing , player created banners

that'd be cool, make a competition out of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New website header Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website header   New website header Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New website header
Page 1 of 1