ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 09:45

Hey everyone, not very good at these introductions but thought it'd be best to throw one together anyways.

Well i've been playing minecraft now since early in alpha, i've hosted some servers and run a lot of big ones (about 30 players online at all times) and i've never lost my love for minecraft Smile

I'd love to get to know alot of you guys better, and just have fun on the server, it seems to be one of the best i've been on since beta was released Smile
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 10:42

Hey Honkin pig

Welcome to the forums, and glad you like the server. There's usually some nonsense going down... often due at least in part to several mentalists that roam the Fluxy wilderness. I'm certain you'll see your fair share

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 10:51

mhhmmm. Ive already Snatched him up and moved him out here with us on Misfit Island Smile although its been fairly quiet out there the last couple days.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 11:04

Yeah not much has happened, apart from catacus getting exiled from the town, did chuckle a little to myself but then got to work removing his buildings

I'm gunna have to check out the arena and spleefing arena too, haven't been there yet Smile

But im currently on a quest to find a golden record, it's hard considering most of the dungeons are already opened, and it's hard to find ones that aren't because theres no mobs so you cant hear them. I'll get my golden record though ^.^
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 18:30

*waves a golden record* tongue

Hiya honkin. Welcome to the server, and the forums! Hope to see you on often Very Happy
Now Lac, if there is any nonsense going on, you are usually involved lol!
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 22:24

Darn you katya Evil or Very Mad i will get one eventually!
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime25/10/2011, 17:10

welcome to flux
and katya im insulted that you think of lacaille first instead of me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.   Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, honkin_pigs here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: Introductions-
Jump to: