ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What other games are you playing?

Go down 
+10
honkin_pigs
ZelosThePro
Tomtaru
Khamulis
Lacaille
patch
boxfried
Katya
Hariyt
SiderianDragon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

What other games are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 02:25

Besides Minecraft.

I decided to start another game on Fable 3 and Mass Effect 2.. been looking into RPGs and games with moral choices but they are few and in-between and not many good ones for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Hariyt
Retired
Hariyt

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 02:27

Garys Mod, TF2, Terraria (tiny bit), COD series, LA Noire and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 02:40

I love Fable! we have all three of them, and I also love Fallout 3 and new vegas. as far as games playing, Im slowly working on Assassins Creed II
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 04:41

New Vegas, Dead Island, Space Marine ( boxfried <--- HUUUGE 40k nerd), Terraria (not for a few weeks)

That should be it, apart from the odd smartphone game here and there.
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com
patch
V.I.P
patch

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 20:27

Left 4 dead, mass effect 2, Red dead redemption and red dead undead here and there but mostly play mc.
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 20:51

I was meant to install LOMAC and IL2 Stumovik 1946 weeks ago, but MC is waayyy too adictive bounce
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 02:39

Oh, i forgot to mention "Project Zomboid", i play that for a bit here and there too. I LOVE zombies to death. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 03:16

bfbc2 and expansion vietnam
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 04:29

None! Because I have to be on all the time D:

I want to play Deus Ex (close to finishing it) Dark souls and Skyrim
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 05:20

Tomtaru wrote:

I was looking forward to play Skyrim so hard. And then the Bethesda vs. Notch thing happened. Guess I will not buy that game after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 07:16

Gonna play BF3 and Saints Row 3 when they come out. Might buy Dead Rising Off The Record but it's tightly near BF3.

Atm I'm not really playing any games.. some Minecraft but not that much other.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 08:21

boxfried wrote:
Tomtaru wrote:

I was looking forward to play Skyrim so hard. And then the Bethesda vs. Notch thing happened. Guess I will not buy that game after all. Smile

Well I preordered it way back when :p way back when I was not an admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/10/2011, 18:13

Tomtaru wrote:

Well I preordered it way back when :p way back when I was not an admin Very Happy

Considering that you don't have time for it, send it to me once it arrives. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime14/10/2011, 02:09

None really, but AC : revelations drops in a month!
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime24/10/2011, 11:56

I love to play a bit of TF2 once in a while, currently working on the portal 2 DLC aswell, and for my ps3 im playing some online crysis2 when im in a competitive mood, and chilling on skate 3 when i just wanna mess about Smile
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 07:02

I play Halo mostly. Reach and H3 on X-box and Halo CE (Custom Edition) on PC. I have steam and am also playing the Magica demo but I don't want to download the full game as I'm on a laptop (make that really old laptop with a broken screen) and even the demo lags like hell!

I'm looking forward to Battlefield 3 and Skyrim but I'm also planning to download Crysis on to my X-box
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 13:35

xSGTxGopher wrote:
I play Halo mostly. Reach and H3 on X-box and Halo CE (Custom Edition) on PC. I have steam and am also playing the Magica demo but I don't want to download the full game as I'm on a laptop (make that really old laptop with a broken screen) and even the demo lags like hell!

I'm looking forward to Battlefield 3 and Skyrim but I'm also planning to download Crysis on to my X-box

I wouldn't look to forward to the singleplayer for battlefield 3, the gameplay is crap. totalbusicuit did a video on it and said he felt bored after it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime27/10/2011, 19:21

Ive been waiting so patiently for Bioshock 3 to come out, and you guys know how little patience I have, so it's really hard on my part not to start cussing them out!
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 03:46

As of yesterday I am now playing

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Very Happy so if i'm not around much for the next few days, don't be alarmed i've been looking forward to this game since I bought Oblivion..
Back to top Go down
XxBlackcanoexX
Woodsman
Woodsman

PostSubject: Here's what I play!   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 12:46

I've played Oblivion which is an epic game, by the way. But I'm also A Big fan of Call of duty and Halo. I'm about to get Batman Arkham City which I can't wait to play. So yeah these are games I play! :/
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/11/2011, 00:06

I just got BF3 so my online-ness will be less now. Gonna be sweeeeeet Very Happy

Also I can't wait for SR3 and GTA V. Thinking about getting Zelda Skyward Sword as well as many games for my 3DS (I'm a Nintendo fan, like a boss Razz )

Although I bought an used game and you need a damn code to enter multiplayer which is obviously already used and she didn't tell me... goddamn retarded Gamestop staff
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime13/11/2011, 09:00

Oh my god.....I watched Simon and Lewis play Skyrim, and I checked it out at game stop. I want it so bad. One of the clerks was in love with it too and told me I needed to get it. Only thing holding me back was the 60 dollar price tag....Skyrim or new video card....or both?!

update: we got both...yay....Cash went back to GameStop to get it and the clerk had it waiting for him, he heard me telling Cash I wanted it bad lol
Back to top Go down
xSGTxGopher
Stone Mason
Stone Mason
xSGTxGopher

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 09:19

Hi, yeah has anyone here got Magicka? I've been on it on my own for quite a while and am looking for someone to play with. If you have it then please add me on Steam. My name is the same as my xbox and minecraft one(xSGTxGopher).

If you don't have it then I suggest downloading it. Its like £8 on Steam and is really fun! There are also numerous DLC for it which are worth getting if you like the game(if you buy the game and dlc together it costs £20)

The Yogscast did some vids on it with TotalBiscuit which are really funny so I suggest watching those to.
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 22:53

bfbc2 and once in a while i play some old games mainly strategy games like lotr battle for middle earth
Back to top Go down
dude3338
Woodsman
Woodsman
dude3338

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 23:56

Ha ha zelos i don thave to buy any D.S games i got me a R4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games are you playing?   What other games are you playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other games are you playing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: Game Discussion :: Other Games-
Jump to: