ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am i not tired!?!??!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Empty
PostSubject: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 17:21

215am here, posting on forum... Going to go watch Paranormal activity 2.

Whats your favorite scary/horror movies?
Back to top Go down
patch
V.I.P
patch

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 19:48

Paranormal activity is a brilliant film! Can't wait for the third one!
I'd say my favorite horror film is The Sixth Sense or Insidious Smile
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 21:18

snowwhite
Back to top Go down
Lacaille
Retired
Lacaille

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 22:42

Khamulis wrote:
snowwhite
You a Nanosophobic? study

Check out Event Horizon.... I had to watch that in sections over the course of three years before I could stitch it together in my head. Scary, scary film.

Zombie films are also awesome. They sh*t me up though, so I suggest reading the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z as well. I've stocked up on machetes and canned beans as a result. Also, protip: don't watch Dawn of the Dead in an abandoned derelict cinema whilst breathing in diesel fumes and particles of pigeon fecal matter after spending several hours removing hundreds of pigeon carcasses... I know it's quite a specific situation, but I'd still avoid it if I were you.
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 01:25

Ghostwolf1114 wrote:
Whats your favorite scary/horror movies?

you forgot to add "hello, sidney!" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://burningnerd.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 01:30

Lacaille wrote:

Check out Event Horizon.... I had to watch that in
sections over the course of three years before I could stitch it
together in my head. Scary, scary film.

Event horizon was defiantly awesome! watched it numerous times over the years xD

patch wrote:
Paranormal activity is a brilliant film! Can't wait for the third one!
I'd say my favorite horror film is The Sixth Sense or Insidious Smile
Seeing the trailer for PA 3 is what made me realize there was a 2! lol. 3 looks like its going to be brutally creepier than the first 2

boxfried wrote:

you forgot to add "hello, sidney!" Razz
Nice scream reference Razz

Last edited by Ghostwolf1114 on 9/10/2011, 01:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes do avoid double/triple poasting)
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 01:34

i LOOOOOVED the first paranormal activity. first movie to make me too scared to go to the toilet in YEARS.
the second one i did not like as much. they overdid it with the scares and the effects.

the lack of stuff going on was what made the first one so effective. althoug it was nice to find out later in the movie that it is actually a prequel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 01:59

boxfried wrote:
i LOOOOOVED the first paranormal activity. first movie to make me too scared to go to the toilet in YEARS.
the second one i did not like as much. they overdid it with the scares and the effects.

the lack of stuff going on was what made the first one so effective. althoug it was nice to find out later in the movie that it is actually a prequel.

Yeah the second one was ehh o.k.. def not as good as first one
Back to top Go down
boxfried
V.I.P
boxfried

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 02:03

im actually dreading the third one. if what the trailer tells us is true and it is really bloody mary behind all that stuff, im gonna be SO disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am i not tired!?!??!?!   Why am i not tired!?!??!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am i not tired!?!??!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: TV/video-
Jump to: