ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?

Go down 
+6
Arykai
Eskallon
Khamulis
Tomtaru
Katya
Lord_Kitchen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord_Kitchen
Carpenter
Carpenter
Lord_Kitchen

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 03:37

If I had a time machine I would travel to 1920s America and hang around in the speakeasy clubs. Wink

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 04:00

Id go back to the 80s and help Doc and Marty.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 06:41

I'd go back and kill the people who invented it. Humas shouldn't have this technology
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 07:06

id go back to the 90's and relive the glory days of hardcore when the whole nation listend to it
Back to top Go down
Lord_Kitchen
Carpenter
Carpenter
Lord_Kitchen

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 07:10

Tomtaru wrote:
I'd go back and kill the people who invented it. Humas shouldn't have this technology

If you did that you would have never been able to go back in time to kill the inventors. You would cause a crack in the space-time continuum.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 07:39

Khamulis wrote:
id go back to the 90's and relive the glory days of hardcore when the whole nation listend to it

Hardcore means something else where Im from.....
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
Khamulis

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 08:42

Katya wrote:
Khamulis wrote:

Hardcore means something else where Im from.....

i dont care what it means anywhere else i know what it means to me XD
and this vid is awsome made my day before i went to bed http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/animatie/pokeawesome-just-a-pokemon-battle-9984
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 11:46

Lord_Kitchen wrote:
Tomtaru wrote:

If you did that you would have never been able to go back in time to kill the inventors. You would cause a crack in the space-time continuum.

oh my god a rip in the space time continum I can hear Doc freaking out right now!
Back to top Go down
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 19:22

I would go look at my little baby body and kill it.

Then start laughing as I realise what I just did.
Back to top Go down
Arykai
Fellow
Fellow
Arykai

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime19/12/2011, 23:21

As someone who just realized he had the ability to travel through time I would freak the f%^k out. Then I'd rig the local Lotto for kicks. maybe that $1000 a week for life one, that seems nice, I could live off that. After that I'd travel to the future to learn once and for all if Humans survive and spread out into the stars. And since I'd have invested my lottery winnings I'd have a lot of money to use in the future for space travel. Of course, now I need to know if I can only travel through time or can i travel through time AND space. because if could do both then I wouldn't bother using the money for the space travel.

Would be neat to meet aliens. maybe even plant some trees on alien worlds.

Futuristic time travelling tree.
Pollination.
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 02:51

I'd go to the 80's or 90's to see how awesome it was and how things evolved. Buy lots of shares in Microsoft and become loaded in the future.

But is it just one trip or can you do whatever you want? If so then I would stop Tom, go to when they have the schematics for it, steal it then kill them. So I avoid that it falls into anyones hands other than mine.

I'd also bring a pistol to the medievals, imagine how OP you would be then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 03:25

I'd have to go back in time to stop Zelos from stopping me...
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 03:29

but then there will be multiple Toms, you wont be able to let your past self see you or you will cause ANOTHER rip in the space time continuum.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 08:34

I'm not gonna go crazy if I see myself... I'd love to see myself from the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 08:36

=O

but you CANT see yourself! Dont you ever listen to Doc?!
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 08:58

I'd gather some money, just a few thousand dollars of older currency and go back in time.. once there i'd make some 'future knowledge' investments in a few groups (Microsoft, Apple, Wal-Mart, Toyota, etc) then i'd come back to the future, having changed nothing because what's one random investor to those companies, and withdraw all my investments.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 11:23

Or so you would think... maybe having a little more money made them take a risk they shouldn't have...
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 11:52

better yet, i'd go back several hundred years and give people the medical research and health devices of the present day or go to the future and get cures for things like the common cold, cancer, blindness, deafness, aids, etc. then go to the past so that the present day will be basically disease free. Downside - Lower immune systems.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime20/12/2011, 19:49

Downside: overpopulation would start much earlier, and so would the economic crisis... Smile
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 03:26

Tomtaru wrote:
Downside: overpopulation would start much earlier, and so would the economic crisis... Smile

Oh ye of little faith, under the rule of World Emperor SiderianDragon, the economy would always be at it's peak! Overpopulation would never be a problem because in my changed World space travel and terraforming occurred much earlier resulting in multiple planets being populated.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 04:18

Not gonna happen in several hundred years :p
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 04:49

Tomtaru wrote:
Not gonna happen in several hundred years :p

That sounds like a challenge!

Someone.. fetch me a time machine!
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 06:58

You would change the future/present too much if you did that Sid!!! God knows what would happen then... a disease free world, no excuse for not going to things! I should go back in time to stop you as well Razz

But first I'll have to stop Tom from ever getting a time machine. Brb saving the space time continuum.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 09:35

I don't plan on getting one, just DESTROYING them all Wink
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 09:48

dear lord he cant be stopped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?   If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had a "Time machine" were would you go and what would you do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next