ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Kitchen
Carpenter
Carpenter
Lord_Kitchen

So long and thanks for all the fish. Empty
PostSubject: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 17:50

I have decided to leave the community due to several misunderstanding and hypocrisies exercised by the ones who have power. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 17:57

Lord_Kitchen wrote:
I have decided to leave the community due to several misunderstanding and hypocrisies exercised by the ones who have power. Goodbye.

I'd expect a better leave and a better reason for leaving but oh well. I'll always remember you as the weird person with strong opinions. Bye then.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 19:59

Goodbye kitchen, we didn't talk as much as i would've liked but you seemed like a very clever individual, it'll be a shame to see you go, but it's your choice to make. I hope to see you around sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 21:26

too bad to leave for a misunderstanding...
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 00:46

Such an interesting individual, shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: