ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Dead Redemption

Go down 
+2
ZelosThePro
Lord_Kitchen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Kitchen
Carpenter
Carpenter
Lord_Kitchen

Red Dead Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 20:54

I have recently purchased the wild west epic, "Red Dead Redemption" for the Xbox 360. What are your opinions on this game?
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 21:26

It's a great game. I really enjoy the cowboy feel the game gives you. Very large area to move around and much freedom and many things to do. It's like old time GTA as well with awesome story.

You sir, have done a good procurement. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
patch
V.I.P
patch

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 21:33

Brilliant game. There is plenty to do and a wide variety of missions. If you like this game also try red dead undead, I enjoyed that game a lot.
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 00:25

Loved red dead redemption, the story was awesome but a big part of it annoyed me, but i dont think i should say because it'll spoil the ending for you.
Back to top Go down
DX290
Freshly Spawned
Freshly Spawned

PostSubject: RED DEAD REDEMPTION IS AWESOME!!!   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 03:27

THIS GAME WAS AMAZING! i finished the single player campaign and it was very very thrilling. the story line was like no other. the multiplayer is probably not as good as other multiplayer games but the single player is one of the best! cheers
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 04:03

I loved Red Dead!

That being said, please do not use all caps for making subject, and again do not start another topic when there is already one going about it. Tom please merge topics =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: Game Discussion :: Other Games-
Jump to: