ProjectPhoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lack of mods at times

Go down 
+5
SiderianDragon
Lonely_Simon
Eskallon
Tomtaru
ZelosThePro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

Lack of mods at times Empty
PostSubject: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 07:43

Like right now, 22:15 and there is no moderators online. I think you guys should have some schedules or at least make it so that 1 moderator is available. Sure you guys have a social life and that goes before the server but still, if someone does shenanigans right now none can stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 07:55

I'm on Razz
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 08:00

Well now you are, there was like 30+ mins or so without moderators on. I was scared Sad
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 08:20

if you take screenshots and post them on the site/mail them to us with the coords, the griefers will get punished, it may be a little late, but they will be banned...
Back to top Go down
https://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 08:32

Tomtaru wrote:
if you take screenshots and post them on the site/mail them to us with the coords, the griefers will get punished, it may be a little late, but they will be banned...

The grievers aren't the big problem though, but if like someone hunts another guy and it evolves into a mass argue or that someone comes and spams, none will be there to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Eskallon
Fellow
Fellow
Eskallon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 08:42

Yeah, I know we just got misfitbitz and Ghost but this is such a popular server that there needs to be a minimum of 1 staff at a time. I was on earlier today and there was about 20-25 people and no mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 09:44

we mods have lifes to we need sleep, go to work/school and that takes up most of the time none of us are on and dont forget if they have to go out for something so dont get all oh no theres no mods on the server is going to go in to choas coz the waves of new people have stop a bit
Back to top Go down
Lonely_Simon
Woodsman
Woodsman

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 10:14

Also, with the lack of mods takin care of the forums.

People post appeals, then there's NO ONE looking at them or stoof.

So i recommend hiring more mods, or just being on more xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 12:33

Lonely_Simon wrote:

i recommend to stop saying we need more mods coz there no mods on for 30 mins we have got 2 new mots (ghost and misfit) so we are good on mods right now and harry is away for 1 to 2 weeks we cant get anymore till he is back and as i said in my other post WE HAVE LIFES TO
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 15:04

Lonely_Simon wrote:

Simon, even if we saw the appeals it wouldn't matter because it's not a personal decision to unban someone, we have to discuss it as a group or at least a partial group before we decide so it wouldn't matter if someone saw it soon or not.

We don't want to be loaded down with too many moderators because eventually we'd have a skewed ratio of mods to regulars.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 15:33

wow, tonight was one of the few nights I was not on. I think I deserve a life too.
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 20:56

I just said above I understand you have lives. And it has only been one time that chaos happened and it a while ago. All the moderators and administrators are doing a great job. Not even trying to say you guys must be on 24/7.

But in case that all mods and admins are out, worst case scenario for a whole day, what do we do then?
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime29/10/2011, 22:53

Log off? :p I know it's hard... but we mods/admins have indeed lives and need our time off as well... we don't "play" the game anymore because we are always needed. your experience on the server changes drasticly and frankly it gets boring...
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 14:23

I don't see why people are complaining, over the last week i've been on the server a lot, probably too much. There's barely ever a time when there's no mods or MOT's or admins online, i've seen it once or twice, but it's never been for that long.

The mods also spend almost all of their ingame time helping other players or sorting out issues, or doing something that in some form helps the server.

The current mods are doing a great job too, everyone thats breaking the rules is dealt with extremely fast in most cases.

Give the mods a break? their just people too.
Back to top Go down
XxBlackcanoexX
Woodsman
Woodsman

PostSubject: Zelos Is true!    Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 15:03

There were sometimes that people got on and they were being noobs. They started to talk crap about the server of either spam. So there should be a schedule for mods and admins or just recruit more mods or M.O.T's also since there are certain people that get screens of people not following the rules, this helps mods and gives them time off cause we are like the little helpers. But overall The mods and admins are doing great jobs so the mods don't have nothing to worry about!

Last edited by XxBlackcanoexX on 30/10/2011, 15:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like it :/)
Back to top Go down
makinwarnotpeace
Woodsman
Woodsman
makinwarnotpeace

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 16:22

the biggest issue im having at the moment is how people expect the mods and admins to dedicate 100% of there time to modding... they are people to. I personally have not seen a huge gap in time( being in excess of 1-2 hours) the admins/mods and mots are doing a great job at the moment. if you really need to ill leave my msn on makinwarnotpeace@hotmail.com email me or add me and tell me ill try to get a mot or a mod on asap thats all i can do to help
makinwarnotpeace
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
ZelosThePro

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime30/10/2011, 21:30

Oh god, I knew this thread was going to be like this...

Why can't you guys just read the whole thread and not just the title? I've said specifically many times that they are doing a great job. I was just bringing this up to see if there was anything to do with it, like a simple discussion. Not to piss everyone off and be a snob to expect moderation at all times silent
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
honkin_pigs

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 00:28

ZelosThePro wrote:
Oh god, I knew this thread was going to be like this...

Why can't you guys just read the whole thread and not just the title? I've said specifically many times that they are doing a great job. I was just bringing this up to see if there was anything to do with it, like a simple discussion. Not to piss everyone off and be a snob to expect moderation at all times silent

I have read the whole thread, and i wasn't just replying to your input on the subject, just talking about the subject in general.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
Tomtaru

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 04:51

XxBlackcanoexX wrote:
So there should be a schedule for mods and admins

We can't schedule that... we can't force people to log on to a game. Real life always precedes the server. and real life can't be scheduled like that.
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 11:03

.....If I had to work a schedule I would expect to get paid in real life dollars.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 11:59

Katya_Calamity wrote:
.....If I had to work a schedule I would expect to get paid in real life dollars.....

same here. if i have to be on the server at this time and that time i might have to kill everyone
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 12:05

oh father you make me smile
Back to top Go down
XxBlackcanoexX
Woodsman
Woodsman

PostSubject: lol Tom I guess your right, like always!   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime31/10/2011, 14:15

Tom your right it doesnt really matter if theres not a schedule or not cause you have us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katya
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 02:04

Tom lock this topic please
Back to top Go down
SiderianDragon
Iron smith
Iron smith
SiderianDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 08:57

thesith331 wrote:
Katya_Calamity wrote:

same here. if i have to be on the server at this time and that time i might have to kill everyone

I seem to be getting killed by fellow mods and admins every time I log on these days so it wouldn't make much difference for me Razz

Also locking this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of mods at times   Lack of mods at times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of mods at times
Page 1 of 1