PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomtaru
.
.
avatar

Posts : 426
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Alt-Hoeselt

PostSubject: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   20/10/2011, 01:43

Credit to Phytek and Arykai for their voices Very Happy

Listen to their presentation of Rowan Atkinons "Fatal Beatings"

Fatal Beatings

_________________


Last edited by Katya_Calamity on 20/10/2011, 02:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ary doesnt have a fro)
Back to top Go down
http://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Arykai
Fellow
Fellow
avatar

Posts : 49
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-10-05
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   20/10/2011, 02:02

Back to top Go down
Katya
.
.
avatar

Posts : 449
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   20/10/2011, 11:22

you guys had me crying with laughter by the end of this mornings shenanigans

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Arykai
Fellow
Fellow
avatar

Posts : 49
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-10-05
Location : Canada

PostSubject: How about some visual?   22/10/2011, 22:39

I've been thinking. This level of hilarity requires some visuals.
You guys think we could make some skit in Minecraft for the audio recording? Tom or I could upload it to our youtube channels and maybe even get more crafters to join.

What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   23/10/2011, 00:04

sounds like fun Smile
Back to top Go down
ZelosThePro
Iron smith
Iron smith
avatar

Posts : 140
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : Between the fjords and the mountains

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   23/10/2011, 02:00

It would be awesome to see it evolving into something like YogPod.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
.
.
avatar

Posts : 426
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Alt-Hoeselt

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   23/10/2011, 03:50

Sure, sounds like fun... but what else would the characters do then sit around? because that's what happens in the sketch... and it's not like you can have expressions on a minecraftians face...

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Arykai
Fellow
Fellow
avatar

Posts : 49
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-10-05
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   23/10/2011, 11:43

True that. The seizure part would be some kind of funny though. :/
Back to top Go down
Khamulis
Retired
avatar

Posts : 193
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   26/10/2011, 20:49

however fun arnold is getting a bit....over used :O
Back to top Go down
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 99
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   26/10/2011, 21:19

Tomtaru wrote:
Sure, sounds like fun... but what else would the characters do then sit around? because that's what happens in the sketch... and it's not like you can have expressions on a minecraftians face...

Unless we went down the animation route, not actually minecraft. then we could get more emotions and movement for them Smile
Back to top Go down
Katya
.
.
avatar

Posts : 449
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   27/10/2011, 20:45

Khamulis is just a party pooper, I thought it was freaking hilarious
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   28/10/2011, 01:37

Kham is the present day scrooge !
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
.
.
avatar

Posts : 426
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Alt-Hoeselt

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   28/10/2011, 01:39

honkin_pigs wrote:
Tomtaru wrote:
Sure, sounds like fun... but what else would the characters do then sit around? because that's what happens in the sketch... and it's not like you can have expressions on a minecraftians face...

Unless we went down the animation route, not actually minecraft. then we could get more emotions and movement for them Smile

If you can do it, give it a go :p

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
honkin_pigs
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 99
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   28/10/2011, 04:09

Tomtaru wrote:
honkin_pigs wrote:
Tomtaru wrote:
Sure, sounds like fun... but what else would the characters do then sit around? because that's what happens in the sketch... and it's not like you can have expressions on a minecraftians face...

Unless we went down the animation route, not actually minecraft. then we could get more emotions and movement for them Smile

If you can do it, give it a go :p

Something i've never done, or tried to do, sorry Razz animations never been something that interests me, watching its more fun than making it imo Smile
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
avatar

Posts : 90
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-11-15
Location : Your Kitchen

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   17/11/2011, 11:47

when u say animations do u mean cartoon or anime. anime is japanese cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Tomtaru
.
.
avatar

Posts : 426
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Alt-Hoeselt

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   18/11/2011, 00:08

whichever you can make Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://projectphoenix.darkbb.com
Arykai
Fellow
Fellow
avatar

Posts : 49
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-10-05
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   18/11/2011, 01:35

Hooo boy are we really going to see an animation?
Pffft, and here I thought this topic died.
:S
Back to top Go down
luccalessio
Iron smith
Iron smith
avatar

Posts : 90
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-11-15
Location : Your Kitchen

PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   26/11/2011, 14:14

those animations will be very interesting to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!   

Back to top Go down
 
Fatal beatings... by Fluxians!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPhoenix :: General discusion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: